May 13, 2013

Revlon Prom Makeup: Day One



Hello lovely people! So today I bought this  palette from Revlon that has fairly good bright tones. I'm not the type that likes palettes honestly but the whole point of me buying it was to show that different looks can be made with a small palette. If you're darker in complexion like myself, the best way to get the most color possible is to wet your brush first, and then pick up the color you want. This look is sweet for prom especially if you're not looking for something way to dramatic. I didn't really do anything to my face, its all about the eyes and lips.





Hope this could have been some kind of help to someone out there. If not, hay you, thanks for reading. It means a lot. Also if you haven't seen my latest fashion blogger post, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment