May 11, 2013

One Unique Blogger: Kacie's Kloset




 Hello my people's! Here is a fantastic blogger that I would Like introduce to you all by the name of Kacie from Kacie Kloset . Check her out! 


1. Tell the readers about your blog, like when did you start and what you post?
April 16, 2012 was my very first blog post. I post photos of my outfits and include a fun little story with each post.



2. Why did you start blogging?
After launching my online clothing store, Daisy Rae Boutique, I began following a few different fashion blogs. I thought it looked like a lot of fun and would be a great way to showcase some of the items from my store. I have loved every minute of blogging!

3. So what equipment do you use to take your pictures?
My husband takes all of my pictures using the Nikon Coolpix P510. It’s a great camera and doesn’t cost too much. 



4. What influences your style?
I get fashion inspiration from a lot of different sources. I love seeing what my favorite celebrities are wearing. My top three style icons who always look amazing are Emma Stone, Jessica Alba, and Olivia Palermo. I’m also influenced by magazines, bloggers, tv shows/movies, and colors I see in nature. 



5. What inspires you day to day to blog?
I started my blog to introduce people to my store, Daisy Rae Boutique and that continues to inspire me. I also love sharing my outfits and connecting with other bloggers. I work from home, and sometimes nobody but my dogs and husband see my outfits. Blogging gives me a reason to get dressed everyday and gives me more people to talk to than my dogs. 

6. Who are your favorite designers?
I honestly don’t have a favorite designer. I like a mix of everything. 


7.  What are your aspirations for your blog?
My blogger idol is Kendi from Kendi Everyday. If my blog were to be as big and amazing as hers, I’d be happy. But my main focus for my blog is to help gain exposure for my store, Daisy Rae Boutique.


8.  What helpful advice would you give to other fashion bloggers? 
I think the most important thing is to be yourself and have fun with it.

Hope you enjoyed! Check her blog Kacie Kloset and online boutique Daisy Rae Boutique!



No comments:

Post a Comment