May 14, 2013

Revlon Palette Makeup: Day Two

Hello! welcome back or if this is your first time on this blog, welcome to THEUNIQUE28! As I had promised yesterday, I would do three looks using the Revlon Palette I had just purchased. This look today is more bronzy because I'm not using the pink but the gold glitter and dark brown.

 WARNING: The glitter is messy! Use with caution! Also, I didn't not try to ombre or lighten my lips, I just put that gold in the center of my lips, rubbed them together and there you go. I just wanted something different from just a plan color. But if you don't like it, you don't have to do it.  







Hope this helped some beautiful person out there. Help spark your imagination!This look is different than what I would usually do but I need to step out of my comfort zone once in a while. A piece of glitter fell on my nose and looked like a stud, that got me really thinking.. should I get a nose ring? Random.. yes!
 Thanks for the love! See ya tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment