March 21, 2013

How to Get a Natural Glow Makeup Tutorial

You're probably wondering why I have half my face covered. Well, I only did half  my face.. SURPRISE! Dammy has entered another level of weirdness. But the reason I did this was to show one side of my face that has no more makeup which is more shiny, while the other side has makeup but a glowy natural look.

 
Concealer- MAC Pro Longwear NW45
Primer- MAC Prep+Prime
Light Concealer- Maybelline "Cafe" 30
Highlight- Victoria Secret Cheek Love "Dollface"
Powder- Mayballine loose powder "115"
Bronzer- MAC Bronzing Powder Matte Bronze
 
Even though this looks like a lot for a simple look. I promise you, I don't use much.
1. Apply a pump or two of any concealer mixed with a primer on your palm and mix with brush and then apply . I do this just because it helps the shininess in my face subside.
2. Use a lighter concealer 2-3 shades lighter than you for a highlight under the eyes and cheeks to cheekbone and blend.
3. Get your favorite setting powder and apply it where the concealer under the eyes and cheeks were added.
4. For a bronzer, you can use a darker foundation like myself or just use a regular bronzer. I use for now a liquid foundation and then set it with a bronzing power.
 
 

5. Put your highlighter where the highest part of your cheekbone is. If you don't have this, its not that serious, the look will still come out looking FRESH.

 
Viola! You're done! This is a perfect look for daytime or days you want to look simple.
 
 You can vividly see the difference here! Left side makeup, right side no makeup
 
 
Now kiss yourself in the mirror, your looking way to hot not to! or just make silly faces like myself.
I hope you enjoyed this uber simple makeup tutorial. Hope this can help you. If you know someone that there makeup is a question mark, send this little tutorial to them! Thanks for the love my lovelies :)

1 comment:

  1. You look so pretty! I'm your newest follower on gfc and bloglovin :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete