February 27, 2012

Hexa by Kuho

I was looking through Elle and I stumbled upon, haha stumbled upon.com a designer who just caught my eye. Kuho who is the designer of Hexa created beautiful peices for his spring/summer 2012 collection. I love the idea of adding masculine trousers and broad shoulders to a more feminine pleaded skirt and blouse. The styles to me screams Mod as well due to the school girl collars on some of the tops, plus it is all wearable which is a plus. He even goes an extra mile and adds a more militiristic styles to his tops by making the pleats wider and and the frame broader so it makes the models look sweet but in charge at the same time. I'm learning more and more that fashion should be kept clean but yet have some excitement and to me, Kuho exhibits that perfectly.













Tell me what you thonk of this designer! Do you agree with the masculine feminine combination or do you just like a more feminine or masculine look?

No comments:

Post a Comment