June 19, 2011

MAC 1


I had a dream, and that dream was to take a picture of my outfit, which was so sunny and cute. However that dream was crushed when i couldn't get the right picture or position for my outfit to be seen. MISSION FAILED. However, I really wanted to get a pic for my look book section so instead, i decided to put some MAC on. Yeah that good stuff. For one thing, i don't know a darn thing about make up not the brushes, the foundation to use, Nada, but I do make up at random and usually it turns out all right.

Here are all the utensils and colors i used to create the look.



I really wanted to emphasise on the eyes. Make them super dramatic so people really stop and stare, you know. Dark and light shades of purples and blues on the bottom leading to the middle, then a little shimma shimma towards the top with a dash of pink toward the eye brow.


Here is the look with a blue and green eye liner, so when the light hits your eyes, those cool colors are reflected. I just thought it was a nice twist to the darker colors on top. Then i have a more reddish lip for a more night look with some lip gloss.



Well here was my first make up look.(MISSION COMPLETED) Next time i will probably go for a more natural look, the way i like it. If you want me to try any different looks, def leave a comment, and tell me what you think about this one also.



4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful look! I'm completely clueless when it comes to makeup or eyeshadow so if you can do a post giving tips on how to apply them for beginners, that would be great! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thank you very much, I appreciate the comment. Hay im right there with you, I don't know much about make up, all i can say is to expereiment until it looks right, and ill def do a post about make up tips!

    ReplyDelete