April 23, 2012

One Unique Blogger: Olivia Noel




1. Tell the readers about your blog Olivia Noel like when did you start and what you post?
I started last year around October and I blog about fashion and my daily outfits. I also add bits of hair advice and mini hauls.

2. Why did you start blogging?
Well when I first started getting interested in fashion, I would go on sites like Chictopia and Lookbook and find inspiration. Then I started taking photos of my outfits and I figured the next step was blogging! It’s really addicting too and it’s fun to see so many other people interested in what I’m interested in. 


3. So what equipment do you use to take your pictures?
I use a Nikon D3100 and a tripod


4. What influences your style?
Various images from blogspot, lookbook and tumblr, magazines and thrift shops. I just love taking an outfit and making it my own


5. What inspires you day to day to blog?
Comments and feedback. Just the fact that people are actually reading my blog and liking what I post is a boost to keep me blogging.



6. Who are your favorite designers?
I’m not one for designers but I do love thrift shops! I think you can find the most unique things there. But if I had to choose it would be Steve Madden. I love his shoes J


7. What are your aspirations for your blog?
To eventually evolve into something that people from the fashion industry would love to see. It’d be my dream to enter the fashion world through my blog!


      8. What helpful advice would you give to other fashion bloggers?
Just keep blogging! Even though you might not be where you want to be or you feel a bit uninspired or doubtful, there’s at least someone that looks forward to what you post.


Remember to check out this fantastic blog Olivia Noel!

No comments:

Post a Comment