October 08, 2011

My Fall Wish

To me, fall is the time to really show your fashion. Dark colors mixed with pops of bright ones, lovely coats and patterns and cute scarves. For me thought, its all about then BOOTS! Wedged in particualr. I love wedges because they are comfortable alternative to flats and for those who have flat feet like me, you can withstand them longer. Suedes really bring the feeling of fall and having that on boots brings a rich feeling. These are the few styles that I apsolyetly drule over for my fall wish!

 My favorite ones from ALDO
 The color is great. A smooth creamy pastel that gives the right POP! to dark fall outfits. From Polyvore
Draped like styles really catch my eyes. I lOVE you Givenchy 

If you have any of theis styles, let me know where you got them!! and if you like any, leave a comment! Thanks

3 comments:

  1. I definitely need to get a pair of wedges!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those aldo platforms!! I agree, the perfect nude pastel colour to go with everything. I need more ankle boots! Hehe

    xx, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete