I'm trying something new called One Unique Blogger in which I feature an interview with a blog that inspires me and that I think will do the same for you. I'll try and do this once a week so make sure to stay tuned. Get to understand my pick for blogger of the week
and you'll probably love her style just like I do.
Blank White Frames
1. Tell me about Blank White Frames like when did you start and what you post?Blank White Frames is a place where I share all the things that I love from Fashion to Food . I started in February of 2010 and my very first post was a very simple hello to the blog world it didn't even include a picture, I don't know what I was thinking. It's so funny to look back now and see how different my blog was when I first started.
2. Why did you start blogging?
Like many of my fellow bloggers I absolutely love fashion and one day I just thought what the heck, let me try this out and see where it takes me.
3. You take excellent pictures which really attracted me to your blog. So what equipment do you use to take them?I use a Nikon D3000.
4. You have a very clean and simple look which I LOVE, so what influences your style?I am one of those people that has learned dress for my figure. I love being on trend but every trend isn't meant for every person. So my style is a combination of what I know works for my body, constantly being surrounded by fashion in my career, and of course my fellow bloggers.
5. What inspires you day to day to blog?
Knowing that I inspire other people and the opportunity to meet new people that I wouldn't have met otherwise.
6. Who are your favorite designers?There are too many to name but if I had to pick a few, Rebecca Taylor, Diane Von Furstenburg, and Marc Jacobs. Does Jenna Lyons count? Because I love her too!
7. What are your aspirations for your blog?To become rich and famous. LOL!! I'm not sure its just a fun hobby.
8. What helpful advice would you give to other fashion bloggers?
Blog about what you love, it really will come across when you post. And most of all post clear quality pictures, even if someone can't read your blog because of a language barrier quality images are universal.
Remember to view Blank White Frames to see more unique looks.