August 03, 2011

One Unique Blogger: Blank White Frames



I'm trying something new called One Unique Blogger in which I feature an interview with a blog that inspires me and that I think will do the same for you. I'll try and do this once a week so make sure to stay tuned. Get to understand my pick for blogger of the week 
and you'll probably love her style just like I do.

Blank White Frames


1. Tell me about Blank White Frames like when did you start and what you post?
Blank White Frames is a place where I share all the things that I love from Fashion to Food . I started in February of 2010 and my very first post was a very simple hello to the blog world it didn't even include a picture, I don't know what I was thinking. It's so funny to look back now and see how different my blog was when I first started.

2. Why did you start blogging?
Like many of my fellow bloggers I absolutely love fashion and one day I just thought what the heck, let me try this out and see where it takes me.

 
3. You take excellent pictures which really attracted me to your blog. So what equipment do you use to take them?
I use a Nikon D3000.

4. You have a very clean and simple look which I LOVE, so what influences your style?
I am one of those people that has learned dress for my figure. I love being on trend but every trend isn't meant for every person. So my style is a combination of what I know works for my body, constantly being surrounded by fashion in my career, and of course my fellow bloggers.


5. What inspires you day to day to blog?
Knowing that I inspire other people and the opportunity to meet new people that I wouldn't have met otherwise.

 
6. Who are your favorite designers?
There are too many to name but if I had to pick a few, Rebecca Taylor, Diane Von Furstenburg, and Marc Jacobs. Does Jenna Lyons count? Because I love her too!

7. What are your aspirations for your blog?
To become rich and famous. LOL!! I'm not sure its just a fun hobby.


8. What helpful advice would you give to other fashion bloggers?
Blog about what you love, it really will come across when you post. And most of all post clear quality pictures, even if someone can't read your blog because of a language barrier quality images are universal.

 
Remember to view Blank White Frames to see more unique looks.

8 comments:

  1. love it
    love this!
    you've got such a great blog, keep it up!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these looks are so good! Skirts are great and the hat is so lovely))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog hun...I love the outfit and those Dany's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love the first maxi skirt! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview! I've been following her blog for a while now and love it.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really interesting interview, v. thought provoking and I love that maxi dress.

    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love each of those outfits. This was a very informative post and the interview was amaing. Thanks

    Chiffon, Lace and Leather Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete