July 13, 2011

Black Clutch and Watches Oh la la

I'm a huge supporter of black. Black clothes, accessories, shoes, you name it. Black also works well with a splash of color. Here are three mostly black items that I thought were very a la mode.

I adore this clutch from Emilio Pucci. The Embellishments really make this bag a most wanted factor and give it a couture appeal. 




This time piece from Dior is all the wrist candy you need. I love the black band and then the leopard print expanding from the center of the of the watch to the very edges. The diamonds encrusted on the rim make this watch seriously something to remember. 

Black is one of the best colors for anything. From shoes, to handbags it looks sophisticated. Do you like these pieces? And are you a fan of wearing black?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the clutch is absolutely stunning!!! The shape and embellishment, I am actually drooling!!! I love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Ananbelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete